Beta test irrigation service

Home > Forums > General > Beta test irrigation service

Schlagwörter: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 16 to 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Mathias StoeberMathias Stoeber
    Participants

Hi,

I observed it again, some of the rain was a day late. Today I also saw the following, see screenshots. At the top of the main view is 27 degrees, but in the system info under max only 21. The latter is also more of yesterday's value.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonym
    Inactive

I don't get any information about the amount of rain. My system info looks like this:

Due to the dry weather, I haven't noticed any delay in the rain either. Irrigation runs according to program and is not interrupted.

Anonym
    Inactive

Moin together,

is there actually a statement on the problem with the daily delay?
    The day before yesterday I had an irrigation level of 0%, although it didn't rain that day, but it did the day before?
    Or have I fundamentally misunderstood something about the Zimmermann method?

The current status for me looks like this:

Regards
    Matthias

Anonym
    Inactive

Unfortunately I didn't get any further information on this. Here in the threat are only our messages. For a long time I couldn't test the weather control also because of the summer weather and lack of rain as I only work with a rain delay, not a Zimmerman.

The rain delay has been activated for today, based on the retrieved weather report at 8:26 am. This morning there was 1,3mm of rain, yesterday it was dry. The last rain much 2 days ago. So it seems to be working to some extent. But for an accurate assessment I would need changing weather every few days.

Regards

HG

adminadmin
    Administrator

OpenSprinkler always asks the weather providers for the weather of the last 24 hours. Most then provide slots for 1 hour with the weather data.

The weather display in the APP has nothing to do with the irrigation control. Only what is written under "Diagnosis" is decisive.

In my opinion, the main problem is that the weather is only called up every 4 hours. If it has just rained for 3,5 hours and is still raining, this is often not recognized.

Therefore, in the latest firmware 111, I have installed the weather call to 1 minute before the next planned program start (if the last weather call is older than 30 minutes)

adminadmin
    Administrator

You can see the results of DWD and OpenSprinkler compare:
    The call is made via the Bright Sky service.
    https://api.brightsky.dev/weather?lat=<LAT>&lon=<LON>&date=<DATUM-TSTUNDE&gt;

Go to Google Maps and right click on your house. The coordinates appear, which can be copied to the clipboard with a click.

You now enter these two values ​​for lat and lon. The date is today's date minus one day. Hour after the T. It looks like this:
    So 13.02.2023 8:30am is 2023-02-12T08

https://api.brightsky.dev/weather?lat=49.445997919488484&lon=8.575522199246443&date=2023-02-12T08

A list with the weather measurement data then appears. Below “precipitation” is the rain reading

Viewing 6 posts - 16 to 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.