Use in the gully shaft (well)? I have my problems with AC or DC

Home > Forums > General > Use in the gully shaft (well)? I have my problems with AC or DC

Schlagwörter: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 to 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonym
    Inactive

Hallo,

I would like to use an ethernet device in a regular sized closet.
    Furthermore, I would like to connect eight switchable lines with 24V valves 1″. Do I then need the Ehternet AC version and which power supply?
    Is there a package for an 8 line distribution?

Best Regards

Lars

adminadmin
    Administrator

You can with OpenSprinkler Control AC or DC 24VAC solenoid valves. The DC version uses a circuit trick that boosts the voltage when switched on (boost) and thereby activates the solenoid valves. Shortly thereafter, the voltage then falls back to the power supply voltage (7,5VDC - 12VDC).

As far as performance goes, it depends on how many solenoids you want to operate AT SIMULTANEOUSLY.

In principle, you can calculate it like this: The inrush current of a solenoid valve determines the power.

OpenSprinkler has a power consumption of about 2,2W = about 0,1A. A Rain-Bild solenoid valve has a maximum current of 0,3A

This means that with 4 solenoid valves AT THE SAME TIME you have 4x 0,3A + 0,1A = 1,3 A inrush current, the next larger power pack with 2A should be used. In the shop we have different power supplies.
    If you only operate one or two solenoid valves at the same time, you have 2×0,3A+0,1A = 0,7A, a 1A power pack is sufficient. Even if you have 20 solenoid valves but only activate 2 at a time, that's enough.
    Note: This is just a sample calculation! Observe the technical data of the solenoid valve manufacturer!

Regarding the distributor, have a look here:

https://dvs-beregnung.de/dvs-specials/plugrain-garten/hunter-wandverteiler

Viewing 2 posts - 1 to 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.