Remote access via MyFritz

Home > Forums > General > Remote access via MyFritz

Schlagwörter: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 to 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WDWD
    Participants

Hallo,

I've been trying to access the remote for a while now Opensprinkler set up via MyFritz. The instructions probably no longer match the current version of FritzOS (7.21), in any case I can't access it, even after umpteen times. To attempt.

The Fritzbox can be reached externally via MyFritz.

I do it like this:

• In the FritzBox Internet -> Releases -> Select device for releases
    • ESP-xxxx selected, instead "Allow independent port forwarding for this device." activated
    • Select new release -> MyFritz release -> Other application
    • Assign a name, schema HTTPS//: , enter the port, click OK
    • Curiously, the new share doesn't appear under Shares
    • The Opensprinker appears in the overview of the port releases, but without a port
    • The device appears under MyFrtz.net, but a connection cannot be established (the website cannot be reached
      esp-….myfritz.net closed the connection unexpectedly.)
    • If you click once on the pencil under port releases and then click ok, the port appears in the overview of port releases
    • As a test, I also ticked the box “Enable this device completely for Internet access via IPv4 (Exposed Host)”. But this also had no effect, only the error message is different (This website cannot provide a secure connection
      esp-….myfritz.net sent an invalid response.)

I can't think of anything anymore, does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you, Wolfgang

adminadmin
    Administrator

This is how port forwarding works for me. However, you have to between OSPi and OpenSprinkler 3 differ because at OSPi the port 8080 and at OpenSprinkler 3 port 80 is used.

So for OSPi set up:

port sharing OSPi

And so for that OpenSprinkler 3:

port sharing OpenSprinkler 3

As you can see here, he is OSPi under the External IP Port 3000 and the OpenSprinkler 3 and the same external IP port 3001 can be reached.

In this way you can have more than one OpenSprinkler successfully remote control from the internet.

The option “This device is completely free for Internet access via IPv4 (exposed host)” must NOT be activated.

Together with the MyFritz release, you can now use this in the OpenSprinkler- Configure app.

1. Select in the OpenSprinkler-App select the menu item “Manage locations” at the top left and press “Add / Manually Add Device”

2. Enter a name in the “OpenSprinkler name”. In "OpenSprinkler IP” enter the MyFritz share, followed by a colon and the port (such as 3000 or 3001 or your chosen port)

3. Then the password. Note: If you still have "opendoor" as your password, now is a good time to change it, because from now on the entire Internet can use yours OSPi or OpenSprinkler access!

4. Confirm with "Save". Finished. If the “Connect” icon turns green then everything is working!

Note: If you are within your WLAN, the Fritz!Box usually does not allow a connection via MyFritz. Deactivate the WLAN function on your smartphone and connect via the mobile network to test this function!

By the way, the release only works via HTTP! HTTPS only works in connection with an HTTP to HTTPS proxy and a corresponding HTTPS certificate (e.g. with Apache2 and OpenSSL self-signed certificate). I will deal with this topic separately when I have the opportunity.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 to 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.