OSPi change websites

Home > Forums > General > OSPi change websites

Viewing 5 posts - 1 to 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonym
    Inactive

Hallo,

I have a test OSPi loaded on my Raspi and played around tewas. Because I'm a bit suspicious of the weather function, I'd like to display the amount of precipitation fetched from the weather server under the weather display on the website. I looked for snippets of the website in the sources, but couldn't find anything. How are the websites of OpenSprinkler assembled by the application and where can I find, for example, the output of the current weather information?

Regards,

Crickets

adminadmin
    Administrator

The OSPi has no web server, only an API interface.

The actual UI comes from ui.opensprinkler.com , the source code is available here:

https://github.com/OpenSprinkler/OpenSprinkler-App

If you want to create your own page, you can change the configuration. calls in the browser http://<ip-deines-OSPi:8080>/su

on. Now you can provide the link to your own page.

Anonym
    Inactive

OpenSprinklerapp is the app on your smartphone, isn't it? I actually want to see the page that comes up when I enter the IP of my OSPi enter It must have gotten onto the Raspi somehow. And if the install script doesn't load something from the network, the website should be in the OpenSprinkler-Firmware repo to be included - that's all I loaded onto the Raspi.

I could put my own page for weather calculation under /su, right? The API is probably in the manual. I'm actually trying to see on the website how much precipitation the OSPi calculates. Or does he OSPi not this information at all?

adminadmin
    Administrator

No, the app and website are all written in Javascript and use the same program code. And no, it is not included in the firmware repo.

adminadmin
    Administrator

So solution is:

1. Download source code from Github

2. Set up a web server and configure the above source code as a website

3. Change the /su settings to point to the web server.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 to 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.