Button to activate circles

Home > Forums > General > Button to activate circles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 to 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    simulatingsimulating
    Participants

Hello in the round,

In addition to my lawn and bed irrigation, I have now also connected my greenhouse. The opensprinkler sits near the pump. From there, a permanent pressure line and a control cable go into the greenhouse (approx. 20m) and in the greenhouse I have two solenoid valves and a mechanical water tap. The solenoid valves go to a pressure reducer and from there to the drip lines for the plants. Everything works perfectly in the app and in the browser. Unfortunately, my wife has a certain acceptance problem with the digital operation.

I would now like to install two (mechanical) buttons in the greenhouse, which then switch on the respective irrigation circuit for, say, 10 minutes in the greenhouse. The control cable that opens or closes the solenoid valves no longer has any free wires. so I can't access the via cable opensprinkler can access. So it would have to be done “smartly” somehow. Unfortunately I haven't found the right approach yet, in which direction I have to think here. Could one possibly record inputs via shelly components and then send them via http or similar to the opensprinkler send? Is there a way that opensprinkler to digitally give the command: "Activate circuit 3 for 10 minutes" without having to set up a complete smart home system?

Thank you and best regards

adminadmin
    Administrator

Have a look here in the forum under “Trick No. 6”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 to 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.