Control valve with sensor input

Home > Forums > General > Control valve with sensor input

Viewing 4 posts - 1 to 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonym
    Inactive

Hello

I bought the irrigation computer Openspinkler 3.0 AC (according to App Firmw 2.1.9(2) Hardw 3.2 AC) from you in December and I am very satisfied with it. In order to operate the irrigation even better, it would be great to switch a valve by sensor and time-controlled.

By that I mean when a relay (closer or opener, depending on what is required) switches at the sensor input, the valve also opens and when the relay switches off again, the valve also closes.

If I can now also operate the same valve time-controlled, it would be perfect. You could perhaps connect the valve to two switch outputs. One with the sensor and one with the timer if it doesn't matter that there is 24v at the output that is not switched.

Is such an operation possible? What do I have to set there?

LG Gabriel

adminadmin
    Administrator

Hallo,

You can use a sensor input to start a program - that would then run time-controlled.

Simply set the “Program” type in the settings/sensors. The first sensor starts the first program.

LG Stefan

Anonym
    Inactive

Hello

Is it possible to open a valve with the sensor input and when the sensor switches off the valve also closes.

LG Gabriel

adminadmin
    Administrator

In fact, that's not possible. Here you would have to use a normal relay, which switches the solenoid valve.

OpenSprinkler is designed for time-controlled switching of the solenoid valves. Without this one could not present an “irrigation plan” at all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 to 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.