control two water sources

Home > Forums > General > control two water sources

Viewing 3 posts - 1 to 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonym
    Inactive

Hallo,

I have a rainwater tank with a 220V submersible pump and a domestic water connection controlled via a Hunter valve.

As soon as the tank is empty (level sensor), the house water should be used for further irrigation. To do this, the Hunter valve must be opened at the appropriate moment. Can Opensprinkler implement this?#

Regards

Pascal

adminadmin
    Administrator

So OpenSprinkler can control up to two master irrigation circuits. A master irrigation circuit is always opened before the first valve and only closed again after the last one. This allows you to start and end the process. If I understand correctly, then either the submersible pump or the Hunter valve must be activated, depending on the sensor. I would then control that with a relay, which would supply power to either the valve or the pump.

Unfortunately, there is no direct control option, if only because the voltages are different (valves 24VAC, pump 230VAC).

brandonbensonjufvbrandonbensonjufv
    Participants

Paldies in detail and a technical picture of the image… This is how you look at it, and you feel nervous. This is what we mean, this is our forums! 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 to 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.