Operation via 150W 24 VA power supply

Home > Forums > General > Operation via 150W 24 VA power supply

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago from Anonym.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 to 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonym
    Inactive

Hallo,

I have 24 V wiring everywhere in the garden. Power adapter: https://at.paulmann.com/p/plug-shine-einspeisung-ip67-230-24v-150va-silber/98850

Is there a chance either OpenSprinkler  or to operate Raperry Pi (is available)? Unfortunately I don't have any other power connection for the valves.

Thank you!

adminadmin
    Administrator

Hi,

so that OpenSprinkler AC and the OSPi run with 24VAC, that would be possible. But what happens next, the valves have to be controlled? – This can only be solved here with a separate cable to the valves.

Anonym
    Inactive

Yes…

I found out that I have an Irritrol Junior 9V computer and with it 9V DC valves. I 'm afraid I would have to rebuild some things anyway. Just a rainbird or OpenSprinkler to take it will not be.

My primary need is programming and control via web or app.

In any case, I originally thought I could control and operate the valves via the computer (I was still thinking of 24 DC volts - i.e. what the power supply unit supplies).

In any case, I would also rebuild the valves if there is a sensible variant.
    means I would probably need everything new and am flexible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 to 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.