Ospi Integration in the home network with IOBroker

Home > Forums > General > Ospi Integration in the home network with IOBroker

Schlagwörter: , , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 to 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hang chickenHang chicken
    Participants

Hallo,

I've had those for years Ospi Board in use, last year I had to install a newer RPI because the late one was probably no longer compatible with the current firmware.

All good so far, now I've found that the Ospi Surface :8080 is not always reliably accessible, is it possible that I cannot access it with several devices at the same time?

Sometimes I had to pull the plug to restart because I couldn't get any further.

That's why I wanted to bring it into the IOBroker, has anyone here already implemented it?

I once activated MQTT and took the first steps using a Linux adapter OSPI query, so that I could trigger a clean restart remotely..

It would certainly make sense to do an update of the Raspbian on the RPIs or it is there Opensprinkler rel. Easy-care?

Greeting

Thomas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonym
    Inactive

That would interest me too. I have in mind values ​​from Netatmo (integrated into ioBroker). Ospi to hand over, for example, to suspend irrigation for 24 hours when it starts to rain. But I don't think the current MQTT implementation is designed for that.

gruß

HG

Hang chickenHang chicken
    Participants

So I happened to get it that week Ospi to integrate in the iobroker via Mqtt.

I had specified a port that was already occupied by the Sonoff, so I didn't get any further the last time.

I just did the updates.

But at the moment I have another construction site with me ospi unf iobroker not continued..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 to 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.