Parallel programs and adaptation by evapotranspiration

Home > Forums > General > Parallel programs and adaptation by evapotranspiration

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago from Anonym.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 to 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonym
    Inactive

Hi all,
    I have the following question regarding the programs in the Opensprinkler.

I have 4 circles for watering the lawn. I would like to run two of them in parallel at the desired time (for 30 minutes).

Start program 1 with two circles at 05:00 a.m. - 05:30 a.m
    Start program 2 with two circles at 05:30 a.m. - 06:00 a.m

In addition, I use the weather control Evapotranspiration (ET). If this calculates a watering of 150%, for example, then the watering time would increase from 30 minutes. This would result in program one not being finished by 05:30 a.m. but program two already starting. But my water connection would not pack 4 circles. Is there a way that program 2 with the two circles will not start until program 1 is finished, even if the watering time has been extended due to weather adjustment?

Best regards and thanks in advance.

adminadmin
    Administrator

Hallo,
    in this case I would suggest reducing to TWO circles. Simply connect 2 solenoid valves to one port each and activate the "Sequentially" option in both of them.
    Unfortunately, I don't see any other option here, because you would have to program "groups" for your wish, with which you could combine the solenoid valves. The topic has come up several times, I'll open an issue with the development team, maybe it will be programmed.
    https://github.com/OpenSprinkler/OpenSprinkler-Firmware/issues/115

Do not forget, OpenSprinkler is open source. You too can contribute!

Anonym
    Inactive

Very many thanks for the help. Then I will continue to look there to see if the change will be taken into account in one of the next versions.

As long as I manage with endprechenden program breaks, since the max of ET is 200% as I have read.

Start program 1 with two circles at 05:00 - 05:30 at 200% of ET the program runs until max. 06:00
    Start program 2 with two circles at 06:00 a.m. - 06:30 a.m

I hope I'm not mistaken.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 to 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.